Are you in search of a competent online MBA program? With Walden’s ACBSP-accredited online MBA programs in USA, you can put your education to work. Find out Walden University MBA cost tuition fees and admission requirements.
Prepare to meet business challenges, achieve your career goals, and move ahead in today’s workforce as you explore vital business and leadership fundamentals.
Read also; online-mba-missouri-state-university-usa/
The Walden online MBA program curriculum is designed to help you achieve your career goals through;
Career management program
With special features such as CareerBoost, Walden’s signature career management tool, the program can help you grow—personally and professionally—and prepare you to confidently navigate and manage the challenges, opportunities, innovation, and change inherent in today’s global business environments.
Walden University MBA Cost or Tuition
Tuition fees for the MBA stands at $12,465, but it is subject to change.
Broad range of specializations
Choose from 11 specializations, including the Self-Designed option, which allows you to focus on an area of interest. You may also be able to earn credit for previous educational experience and complete your online MBA degree program faster.
Embedded graduate-level certificate
After successfully completing the first four courses in our online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program, you will receive a graduate-level certificate, giving you a valuable credential while you work toward completing your degree.
Gain insight into emerging business trends with special access to video mini-lectures by industry leaders and business icons such as Patrick Lencioni, Marcus Buckingham, Tony Hsieh, and Ursula Burns. The online MBA degree program includes an array of unique opportunities that make it possible to learn from a dynamic network of business leaders and experts.
Walden now offers two ways to earn your degree. With Tempo Learning by Walden, you have the option to choose your learning experience depending on your learning style and preferences. Whether you want to study alongside classmates in a traditional course-based program or earn your degree at your pace, there’s an option for you to achieve your dreams.
Walden’s MBA program offers a variety of specializations to help you meet your personal and professional goals.
- Online MBA in Accounting
- Online MBA in Communication
- Online MBA in Corporate Finance
- Online MBA in Entrepreneurship
- Online MBA in Healthcare Management
- Online MBA in Human Resource Management
- Online MBA in International Business
- Online MBA in Leadership
- Online MBA in Marketing
- Online MBA in Project Management
- Self-Designed MBA Online
Before You Apply, gather and prepare the following items for your application;
- Unofficial transcript(s) – you can use your unofficial transcripts to have a pre-admission evaluation completed, but you will need your official transcripts once admitted.
- Official transcripts
- Resume showing Work history, Employment history, and educational history
To apply for one of Walden’s program or certificates, or to enroll in an individual course, start your application and follow the steps outlined below.
If you have any questions, please contact your enrollment advisor @ 1-866-492-5336.
- Create My Homepage Account – Using your name and email address, create a username and password to access the free online application
- Complete Your Student Profile – Select your program of interest and enter your contact information, academic and employment history
- Attach Documents and Submit Application – Attach unofficial transcript(s) and or submit additional documents as needed. You may also request official transcripts to be submitted directly to Walden.