Online Executive MBA (EMBA)
I have reviewed the tuition fees, admission requirements, how to apply etc. The Executive MBA program online EMBA at The University of Nevada is one of the top online business programs in the country according to U.S. News and World Report and the Princeton Review. The program was ranked #33 in the U.S. News and World Report’s 2018 Best Online Programs rankings.
That means you can get a superior educational experience at a competitive cost, earning the professional edge you need, while giving you the flexibility to balance the needs of your full-time job or family.
- The EMBA program is open to those who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution. Any undergraduate major is acceptable.
- The applicant must have an overall grade-point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must have five or more years of professional work experience beyond undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must submit results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Exceptions are only granted if the applicant has completed one of the following; An accredited graduate degree (Master’s, Ph.D.), A professional degree (JD, MD, DVM, etc., An active CPA, CFP, CMA or PE license.
- International candidates must have strong English language communication skills, both written and spoken. As an international student, you must submit an acceptable score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- For TOEFL, you must score 550 or above on the paper-based test or 79 or above on the internet-based TOEFL.
- For IELTS, you must have a score of 7 or above.
- Students are expected to complete a great deal of reading and writing in the program. A strong command of the English language is critical for success.
- The TOEFL is waived for students who have completed degree programs conducted in English in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Australia or New Zealand.
The University of Nevada, Reno’s Executive MBA is competitively priced at $30,000, payable in installments of $5,000 each semester. contact the school website for updates as the fees is subject to change.
In some cases, financial aid may be available. Contact the school for more details.
How to Apply
For information on how to apply, please visit the official webpage at www.unr.edu.