Online Degree and Certificate Programs That are Affordable and Accredited – Tuition fees and Admission Requirements Reviewed
As an international public research university, Oregon State University Online has been transforming students into leaders. It has been in existence for 150 years building a legacy of global excellence on which the ecampus is built.
- It is regionally accredited
- You will be doing same program as those students on-campus
- Online programs are flexible and very affordable
- Diversified languages
Oregon State Ecampus delivers;
- More than 20 undergraduate degrees
- Nearly 30 graduate programs
- 25-plus minor and certificate programs
- Over 20 chemistry labs and courses
- Classes in more than a dozen foreign languages
Undergraduate Degrees Online
Oregon State University offers online undergraduate programs through OSU Ecampus in the following subjects;
- Agricultural sciences
- Business administration
- Computer science (special postbaccalaureate program)
- Environmental economics and policy
- Environmental sciences
- Fisheries and wildlife sciences
- Geography and geospatial science
- Human development and family sciences
- Liberal studies
- Natural resources
- Political science
- Rangeland science
- Sustainability (double-degree program)
- Women, gender and sexuality studies
Graduate Degrees and Programs Online
Oregon State University offers online graduate programs through OSU Ecampus in the following subjects;
- Business analytics (graduate certificate)
- Financial planning (graduate certificate)
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Innovation Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA in Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Natural resource sciences
- Master of Natural Resources
- Professional Science Master’s in Environmental Sciences
- Professional Science Master’s in Fisheries and Wildlife Administration
- Science and engineering
- Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering focused on engineering management
- Master of Health Physics (M.S. or MHP) in Radiation Health Physics
- Master of Science in Data Analytics
- Public health
- Master of Public Health (MPH) – Public Health Practice
- Public health (graduate certificate)
- Public policy
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Adult education and higher education leadership
- Adult and Higher Education (Ed.M.)
- Adult and Higher Education (Ed.D./Ph.D.) with options in community college leadership and leadership in higher education (This program is not fully online. It includes in-person sessions near Portland, Oregon, held twice per term in the first two years of the program.)
- College Student Services Administration (Ed.M.)
- Teacher and counselor education
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) with an option in Clinically Based Elementary (This program is not fully online. It includes on-site participation in Beaverton, Oregon.)
- Master of Counseling: Clinical Mental Health Counseling (This program is not fully online. It includes classes held twice a term in Salem, Oregon.)
- Master of Counseling: School Counseling (This program is not fully online. It includes classes held twice a term in Salem, Oregon.)
- Ph.D. in Counseling (This program is not fully online. It includes classes held twice a term in Wilsonville, Oregon.)
Graduate Certificate Courses
- Business analytics
- College and university teaching
- Data analytics
- Financial planning
- Fisheries management
- Forests and climate change
- Geographic information science (GIScience)
- Public health
- Sustainable natural resources
- Urban forestry
- Water conflict management and transformation
- Wildlife management
Admissions Requirements and Deadlines
NOTE: OSU admits new students in each of their four quarterly terms. They encourage undergraduate degree-seeking Ecampus students to apply a minimum of nine weeks before the start of a term. This allows the Office of Admissions sufficient time to evaluate your application and transcripts, and for you to register for classes and order and receive course materials.
You are in high school, a high school graduate or GED holder who has completed fewer than 24 quarter credits (1-15 semester) credits. If you have 1-23 quarter credits (1-15 semester), you will be reviewed on both your high school and college course work. Refer to the admissions requirements in the expanded menu below for more details.
Read also; university-of-essex-online-review/
You have completed at least 24 quarter (16 semester) graded, transferable credits from a regionally accredited college or university since graduating from high school or completing your GED.
Returning to OSU?
Students who have been absent from Oregon State for four or more terms (not including summer terms) and wish to re-enroll must submit a readmission application to the Registrar’s Office.
You have a baccalaureate degree, and want an additional undergraduate degree or minor.
You have a bachelor’s degree and want to enroll in a master’s, doctoral or certificate program.
You want to take a few courses (such as chemistry or a foreign language) but not complete an entire degree program.
You are NOT a United States citizen and have NOT been granted U.S. Permanent Residency. If you are currently in the U.S. on any type of U.S. visa, please contact the Office of International Services before applying to a degree program with OSU Ecampus.
- Admissions requirements
- Application deadlines
If you have any questions regarding admissions requirements, please contact the OSU Office of Admissions at 800-291-4192 or email@example.com.