Griffith University understands everyone has different learning styles and life commitments. Find out online programs offered, requirements and tuition aids available. Their online degrees are delivered 100% online, giving you control over where and when you study. Their academic and student support team are committed to helping you succeed and reach your goals.
GRIFFITH AT A GLANCE
- Ranked in the top 3% of universities globally
- 50,000 students
- 5 campuses
- 200 degrees
- 200,000 alumni across 130 nationalities
- An extensive network of research centres and institutes
- 4,000 staff
What Can I Study Online?
Pick a study area from the following list and choose a course that matches your dreams;
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Engineering and IT
- Medicine, Dentistry and Health
- Humanities and languages
- Science and aviation
Scholarships and Aids
With a diverse range of scholarships on offer, Griffith can help make study at university easier. Explore their website to find out what you’re eligible for and how to apply.
FEE-HELP is a government loan that, depending on your citizenship or residency status, allows you to defer the costs of your study and pay your student contribution when you are earning more money.
Read also; /online-college-courses-university-of-tasmania-australia/
Minimum IT Requirements for Studying Online
Studying 100% online courses will require that you meet minimum IT requirements to ensure you can;
- access video and audio recordings
- access digital learning resources
- complete online assessment
- participate in classroom discussion and collaboration via online communication and collaboration tools
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Access to a desktop, laptop or tablet computer running Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX10.9 Lion or later
- Access to an up-to-date web browser. Update your browser.
- Be aware of the supported web browsers for Learning@Griffith (your learning environment).
- A webcam and headset (including microphone)
- Office software to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Office 365 is available as a free download.
- A reliable, high-speed broadband internet connection, with sufficient upload and download capacity.
- Minimum download speed = 0.75Mpbs
- Minimum upload speed = 0.35Mpbs
- If you are unable to meet the minimum internet speed requirement you will experience issues.
Alternative methods of access are available, for example;
- You can use text based chat, or phone in, in the online classrooms
- Download all of the videos and watch offline
- Find a location with faster internet for assessment submission
- Check your internet speed
- Click on ‘Check your internet speed’ to see your results.
Read also; /20-best-accredited-flexible-and-affordable-online-colleges-or-universities-with-tuition-fees/
For specific tuition fees and course requirements, please visit their website.