Find out more about University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth – Charlton College of Business
The online MBA provides advanced management education to students needing a flexible schedule.
Courses will encompass a broad range of business issues and complexities.
Graduates will be prepared for many careers, such as;
- marketing professional
- healthcare professional
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- A bachelor degree is required
- GMAT waiver may be available for some.
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
UMass Dartmouth does not presently consider applications for online degree or certificate programs from applicants whose permanent residence is in Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Maryland or Minnesota because of the regulations resulting from legislation in these states.
For details about regulations in your state that may affect your enrollment in an online program offered by another state, you may wish to consult your state’s Department of Education and/or learn about efforts of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. If you are a resident of Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Maryland, or Minnesota, UMass Dartmouth welcomes your application to a face-to-face program only.
- Bachelor of Science in General Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
For complete list of courses, please follow this link – http://www.umassonline.net/degrees-and-certificates
Also, contact the program website for more details about tuition fees as it varies per program, and application procedures.
Missouri State Online MBA is related.