What will I learn?
The Guelph University MBA is an online/on-campus program designed for experienced business leaders who wish to catapult their careers even further; tuition fees and admission requirements reviewed.
After mastering the fundamentals of business, you will specialize in the areas most relevant to your career. Their goal is to enhance your leadership and management skills that you can use today and for the rest of your career.
They believe education shouldn’t be offered in one-dimensional setting. That is why they combine online learning with brief, intensive, and interactive onsite sessions, allowing you to learn and complete course content around your busy life.
They also provide two unique ways of completing your MBA degree, either through a major research project OR by taking two additional courses. This allows you to tailor your program to meet your needs.
Read also; online-mba-in-canada-with-tuition-fees-and-admission-requirements/
Their three specializations draw upon the University of Guelph’s strengths in;
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Sustainable Commerce
- Career Opportunities
Their students have careers in;
- Public Sector
- Hospitality and Tourism
Which department am I in?
- College of Business and Economics
- Online/Distance with attendance (One intensive year of study)
- CAN $6,406.60 per semester. The given fees may be subject to change in future
- 23 November 2018
- January 2019
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East,
N1G 2W1, Canada
Read also; APA-in-text-citation/
For International Students
Students must have a 4 year undergraduate degree from a recognized university with at least a B- average in last two years of full-time study; and minimum of 3 years work experience in a related field.
If you do not have a 4 year degree, a 3 year degree with at least a B- in your last two years of study or a professional designation (such as CPA etc.); and minimum of 5 years work experience in a related field showing progressive increases in responsibility.
English Language Requirement
They also must have the following requirements;
- Canadian Academic English Language Test (CAEL): 60
- International English Language Testing System (Academic) (IELTS): 6.5
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB): 85
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE-A): 60; Note – A minimum score of 60 must be achieved in each individual component.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL Internet-based test (IBT)): 89; Note – A minimum score of 21 must be achieved in each of the four categories (listening, speaking, reading, and writing).
For Students from Nigeria
Applicants are usually required to have completed a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree from a recognized post-secondary institution and must have achieved a minimum B average in their Master’s program.
Applicants must also have demonstrated strong potential for research. Other English Language Requirements: TOEFL Paper-based: minimum score of 550; The Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) with a minimum overall score of 85.
The Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL) with a minimum overall band score of 60. The Pearson Test of English with a minimum overall score of 60 and no score less than 60 in the individual components.