Find out the specializations offered by Southern Arkansas University Online MBA program, accreditation information, tuition fees and admission requirements.
Established in 1909, SAU has built on its dedication to student achievement and continues to grow, both on campus and online, with more than 80 degree programs in four distinct colleges and the School of Graduate Studies.
Southern Arkansas University is the fastest growing university in Arkansas. SAU is also the most affordable university in Arkansas and has the highest return on investment, according to the U.S. Department of Education. SAU was even named the sixth most affordable in the U.S. by bestvalueschools.com.
Read also; /what-is-gmat-exam-or-test/
Why Choose SAU?
- affordability; their tuition fee is very cheap compared to most other schools in its category.
- accredited; Rankin College of Business is accredited by AACSB. it represents the highest achievement for any business school.
- Convenience; you can study from home at your own privacy and pace.
The M.B.A. curriculum is designed primarily for graduates of a Bachelor of Business Administration program, but graduates of other programs can enter the program by completing a 24-hour prerequisite program.
- Master of Business Administration / Agri-Business
- Master of Business Administration / General
- Master of Business Administration / Supply Chain Management