Online MBA Program OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology, Switzerland
We have reviewed the online MBA program offered by OUS Royal Academy, Switzerland with tuition and other fees, admission requirements etc. For Professionals, the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
They offer a wide range of bachelors, masters, PhD and diploma programs, visit their website to see more courses. Here we are focusing on the online MBA program.
At the end of Master (MBA) in International Relations and Cultural Studies program, the graduates will combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of the International Relations and Cultural Studies.
Students are equipped with useful International knowledge and theories to enter the International market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within this field.
The Master in International Relations and Cultural Studies study program is designed for students who are aspiring to hold or keep careers situate current events in the proper analytical, historical and global context, and is comprised of four 3-month blocks; this study program can help students to gain skills as well as a respected qualification that will better their chances of entering the career of their dreams.
Read also; /cheapest-online-mba/
In their masters program, you will;
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
MBA: 1 year + thesis, they have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October. The online mba will take your leadership to the next level.
Admission Requirements & Facts
- Duration; one year + thesis (usually 4-8 months)
- Diploma; MBA in International Relations and Cultural Studies
- Age; Minimum age 21 years
- Previous study; Bachelor or equivalent
- English level; IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school), if you don’t have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge
- Study Method – Online
- Tuition Fee – 3,960 Euro per Semester
Read also; /mba-scholarships/
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).