This is a review of Missouri State University online MBA; Find out recent tuition fees, accreditation, admission requirements, and how to apply for a place with Missouri state university online MBA.
- A top online MBA program that’s affordable and flexible.
- Missouri State’s MBA program can be completed 100% online.
- About 25% of their students are online students, mostly made up of working class professionals.
For the online MBA program is the same for in-state and out-of-state students, and it is estimated at $10,890- subject to change.
Admission to the MBA program is competitive. Applications are reviewed and decisions made on a rolling basis when application packets are complete.
The Program Director looks at a variety of criteria that measure a candidate’s potential for being a successful MBA student and business leader.
They look at the following characteristics in making admission decisions;
- Past academic performance (official transcripts)
- Official GMAT or GRE score
- Professional work experience (Resume)
- Admissibility to the Graduate College
*The GMAT may be waived for candidates who satisfy ALL of the following requirements;
- Earned a 3.25 cumulative GPA
- Admitted to or have graduated from a Missouri State COB business unit major in the past five years OR graduated with a business degree from an AACSB-accredited school in the past five years
- Completed a minimum of 80 hours at the time of application
- Meet all English proficiency requirements
How to apply
- Submit an application online to the Missouri State University Graduate College and pay the nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit your official GMAT or GRE scores to Missouri State’s Graduate College.
- Submit your official undergraduate transcript(s) to the Graduate College, either by mail or electronically. Missouri State University transcripts do not need to be sent.
- Electronically: The Graduate College accepts transcripts sent directly from an institution to – GraduateAdmissions@MissouriState.edu
- By mail: These must be official, sealed copies of transcripts sent from any institution(s) where you have done prior academic work. Send to: Missouri State University, ATTN: Graduate Admissions, 901 S. National, Springfield, MO 65897.
- Submit your resume to – Missouri State’s MBA program
The MBA program requires 18 hours of foundation courses. This foundation is composed of the following six graduate-level courses which are designed to provide accelerated coverage of the knowledge base necessary for students to benefit most from the MBA curriculum:
|Course Code||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|ACC 600||Accounting Concepts for Managers||3 hrs|
|ECO 600||Fundamentals of Economics||3 hrs|
|FIN 600||Managerial Finance||3 hrs|
|MGT 600||Administrative, Organizational, and Operations Concepts for Managers||3 hrs|
|QBA 600||Statistical Methods in Business Research||3 hrs|
|LAW 600||Legal Environment for Business Managers||3 hrs|
Upon evaluation of baccalaureate degree transcripts, some or all of these courses may be waived, particularly for students holding an undergraduate degree in business.
All of the foundation courses are now available once each year via the Internet. These online courses do not have a campus component and can be completed entirely from the student’s location.
Those considering entering the MBA program are encouraged to email – firstname.lastname@example.org with an unofficial copy of transcripts, requesting a transcript analysis by the MBA Program Coordinator.