Lehigh University offers online masters programs in fields like engineering, business, sciences etc; find out more information and the programs offered.
Lehigh University’s College of Business and Economics and Office of Distance Education offers online master’s in business degrees designed for students who want to earn an online MBA without class attendance requirements.
The program is AACSB accredited, with courses taught by the same professors who provide on-campus instruction. Required MBA courses include introduction to the organization and its environment, managing financial and physical resources, managing information, and managing people.
Students are also able to declare a concentration from one of six available areas. Concentrations include corporate entrepreneurship, finance, international business, marketing, project management, and supply chain management.
Lehigh University is ranked by U.S. News and World Report as the 47th best national university in the country, and the online MBA program ranks #8 out of 1,200.
The university also offer other online courses for others who might be interested in other programmes.
Read also; /ohio-online-mba-review/
Courses Offered by the university’s distance learning office
- Flex Master of Business Administration (Flex MBA)- AACSB-accredited, 36-credit program offering 6 (21 credits)
- Master of Engineering in Biological Chemical Engineering- 30-credit degree program
- Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering- 30-credit degree program
- Master of Engineering in Chemical Energy Engineering- 30-credit degree program
- Master of Engineering in Healthcare Systems Engineering- 30-credit degree program
- Master of Engineering or Master of Science in Management Science and Engineering- 30-credit degree program
- Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems Engineering- 30-credit degree program
- Master of Engineering or Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering- 30-credit degree program (M.S. requires 6 credits of Thesis)
- Master of Engineering or Master of Science in Polymer Science & Engineering- 30-credit degree program (M.Eng. requires a 3-credit Project/M.S. requires 6 credits of Research)
The tuition fees for the programmes may vary per time, so it is best to visit their website to get the latest update.
Requirements differ depending on the programme, visit the home page for more information.
How to apply
please visit the school application page for more directives on how to enrol.