The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management Program Overview;
Find out about admission requirements and MBA in Hospitality Management programs offered.
Length; 1 year
Study pace; Full time/part time
Education level; Master’s degree
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) in Dubai is one of the world’s leading hospitality business management universities offering hospitality management courses in Dubai. It is a leading provider of university-level hospitality courses and offers both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees designed to develop the hospitality leaders of the future.
Read also; /mba-in-hotel-management/
EAHM works in academic association with Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne and all programs of study are fully accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the United Arab Emirates, the Institute of Hospitality in the United Kingdom and THE-ICE (International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education) in Australia. It is also a higher education member of the Council of International Schools (CIS).
A Hospitality School With a Difference
EAHM specializes in providing business management degrees with a focus on hospitality. Located in Dubai, a city recognized for hospitality and tourism, students are exposed to first-hand-experiences through internships and networking opportunities with professionals in the industry.
In addition to the internationally recognized study programs, EAHM draws on a highly respected faculty from all over the world, state of the art infrastructure, modern facilities and strong partnerships with the industry, enabling students to be well-placed for their future careers.
EAHM is the only accredited university and hospitality school in the United Arab Emirates to offer a three-year honors degree. It is also the first of all hospitality management schools in Dubai to have developed a Master of Science in International Hospitality Management. Senior industry professionals from around the world have contributed to the content and design of the programs. This allows EAHM’s degrees to be recognized by leading hotels, hotel schools and the wider hospitality industry.
Students are offered the opportunity to enhance their education through well-established student exchange agreements with Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne and other leading universities such as Cornell University. Students interested in the Study Abroad program may study hospitality management in Dubai at EAHM for up to one academic year and also have the option of participating in our Internship Program at any five-star luxury hotel or hospitality-related company in Dubai for a minimum of 10 weeks. This allows students to gain a first-hand experience of the expanding tourism and hospitality industry in the Middle East.
Read also; /is-online-mba-worth-it/
EAHM values the development of professional individuals and is committed to striving for excellence through effective institutional research. As a dynamic process, EAHM constantly monitors its performance through a systematic process of stakeholder feedback. In addition, the faculty at EAHM are committed to maintaining and developing their understanding through industry-focused research, publications, and conference participation.
MBA in Hospitality Management in Dubai, UAE
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management is a leading hotel school in Dubai. Over 60 senior executives worldwide have contributed to the design and content of the hospitality degree and it is benchmarked against 15 other internationally renowned master’s programs.
This is the first fully accredited Master of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management degree within the region. The degree program is perfect for those looking to study hospitality management in UAE, as it is recognized globally by leading universities and the wider hospitality industry.
The content and structure of this hospitality management master program is based on extensive research to ensure that it provides cutting edge knowledge that builds on undergraduate studies.
What You Will Get
- Fast track – full-time study within 1 year
- Flexible mode – part-time study up to 4 years
- Convenient timing – classes are offered in the evenings
- On your choice – Thesis or Business Research Project
- The MBA in International Hospitality Management program adopts a modular format and can be completed full time in 1 year. Each module’s duration is one month and involves about 40 contact hours and another 100 hours of self-directed study. There are a total of 9 modules to be completed plus a formal academic thesis.
Hospitality MBA Programs
- Associate of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management Dubai
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in International Hospitality Management Dubai
- Executive Certificate in International Hospitality Management Dubai
- MBA in International Hospitality Management Dubai
- Education – Applicants must have an accredited Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0)
- Work experience – at least 1 year of working experience in any industry.
- English Qualification – English level test is a UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research requirement. It is mandatory for all students, including American, Australian, British etc. passport holders as well.
- Accepted English Test Scores for Master Degree; TOEFL Internet Based (iBT)79 – 80 TOEFL Paper Based (ITP) 550 IELTS 6.0 IESOL B2 CAE 52 – 57
Read also; /online-mba-programs-without-bachelors/
Please visit their official website and fill their request form as this information is not always disclosed unless you indicate interest.