Planning to study in Canada, I have reviewed a list of about 30 low tuition universities in Canada with their tuition fees, cost of living in Canada, admission requirements and how to apply for a Canada student visa.
If you can not afford the huge tuition fees to study in places like the united states, United Kingdom and France, you can make up your mind to study in these low tuition fee universities in Canada.
In this post, we are going to list some good low tuition universities in Canada with tuition fees ranging from $5000-$10,000 per academic year.
Canada is a country located in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Canada’s southern border with the United States is the world’s longest bi-national land border. Its capital is Ottawa, and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. As a whole, Canada is sparsely populated, the majority of its land area being dominated by forest and tundra. Consequently, its population is highly urbanized, with over 80 percent of its inhabitants concentrated in large and medium-sized cities, many near the southern border. Canada’s climate varies widely across its vast area, ranging from arctic weather in the north, to hot summers in the southern regions, with four distinct seasons.
Cost of Living in Canada
Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee For International Students
- Dominican University College $5,000
- Brandon University $6,219
- Universite de Saint-Boniface $6,420
- Canadian Mennonite University $7,560
- Memorial University of Newfoundland $8,800
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology $5000 – $7000
- The Kings University College $9,920
- Athabasca University $9,440 – $10,490
- Canadian Mennonite University $7,728 – $7,728
- Université de Moncton $10,270 – $10,270
- Saint Paul University $9,836
- Universite’ Saint- Anne $8,820
- Mount Royal University $11,121
- The University of Winnipeg $12,228
- Concordia University of Edmonton $11,680
- Macmaster University $14000 – $16000
- University of Western Ontario $14000 – $16000
- University of Otawa $14000 – $16000
- Dalhousie University $14000 -$16000
- University of Victoria $6000 – $8000
- University of Saskatchewan $12000- $14000
- University of Manitoba $12000-$14000
- Memorial University of Newfoundland $8,800 – $8,800
- University of Prince Edward Island $11,600 – $11,600
- Acadia University $14,553 – $14,553
- Université Sainte-Anne $8,540 – $8,540
- Mount Saint Vincent University $11,968 – $11,968
- Nova Scotia College of Art and Design $13,248 – $13,248
- St. Francis Xavier University $13,560 – $13,560
- Saint Mary’s University $12,500 – $12,500
- Cape Breton University $12,490 – $12,490
- Université de Moncton $9,971 – $9,971
- University of Northern BC $9,814
- University of Lethbridge $10,370
Note that the tuition fees listed here is subject to change, you’re advised to check on each of the school’s website regularly.