KSU Quality at a Distance!
Kennesaw State University offers fully online degree programs, certificate programs, hybrid online programs and a large selection of courses in online and mixed-model versions. Designed and taught by KSU faculty; distance learning at KSU offers high quality degree options with distance learning convenience and flexibility.
Kennesaw State University offers affordable online master’s in business degrees that are designed for business professionals who want to earn an MBA without having to attend traditional classes.
Read also; Kelly School of Business Online MBA
The online MBA takes approximately 20 months to complete, although students may work at their own pace. The program is AACSB accredited and ranked with major publications like Bloomberg BusinessWeek and U.S. News and World Report.
The online MBA programs rank #28 in the nation and the university ranks #71 for best regional universities in the South by U.S. News. Additional U.S. News rankings include #32 for top public schools and #6 for most innovative schools
Why Choose KSU?
KSU OverviewFounded in 1963, Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the third-largest university in Georgia with more than 35,000 undergraduate and graduate students representing 142 countries.
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), KSU offers over 70 online degree, certification, and endorsement programs and over 500 online courses. Some of our online programs include:
- Bachelor degrees in Business Administration, Engineering, Computing, and Humanities
- Master degrees in Early Childhood, Educational Leadership, Instructional Technology, International Policy Management, Business Administration, Engineering, and Computing
- Doctoral degrees in Instructional Technology and Teacher Leadership
Many more online degree programs are currently under development.
Tuition & Fees
All online courses at Kennesaw State University are charged e-tuition per credit hour, and fees are charged per semester. E-tuition is the same regardless of residency status.
Tuition and fees do not cover books, materials, course-specific fees as listed in Owl Express, or any other costs potentially incurred by a student.
Students who take on-campus and online courses together in a semester are responsible for all appropriate on-campus fees. Please see the Bursar’s Office Website for more information about on-campus fees.
Financial Aids Available
- Grants – http://financialaid.kennesaw.edu/types-of-aid/grants.php
- HOPE Scholarship – http://financialaid.kennesaw.edu/types-of-aid/hope.php
- Zell Miller Scholarship – http://financialaid.kennesaw.edu/types-of-aid/zell-miller.php
- Other Scholarships – http://financialaid.kennesaw.edu/types-of-aid/scholarships.php
- Loans – http://financialaid.kennesaw.edu/types-of-aid/loans.php
- Work Study – http://financialaid.kennesaw.edu/types-of-aid/work-study.php
How to apply
For information on requirements and application procedure, follow this link-Here