IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English language exam. More than two million IELTS tests are taken each year. Taking IELTS opens doors – it can help you live, study and work around the world. More than 9,000 organisations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including government, academic and employment institutions.
IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one. If you are applying for a visa to move to or stay in the UK, IELTS is on the list of approved secure English Language Tests or exam.
How to book your test
- Go to Book now and find a convenient test location in the country of your preference: you can search our map or use the drop-down menu.
- On the country page, review the test locations and upcoming test dates.
- On the country page, review the details of the passport, photograph, ID and documentary information you will need to complete the application process.
- Review the payment amount and method you need to use.
- When you are ready to book your test, assemble the identification, and other documentary information that your require before you complete the application form.
- Complete the application form to book your test; we recommend that you book online (where available) as this is the most efficient way to reserve your test with a British Council Test Centre.
- List the details of five organisations that you would like your Test Report Form sent to.
- Inform your test centre as soon as possible if you have a disability or other condition and need us to make special arrangements for you on test day. If you are booking online, make this clear in your application.
- Once you have submitted your application remember to note and carry-out any instructions.
For more information visit the official website- Apply Here