University of South Australia Distance Learning-Unisa
Study On Demand – 100% online degrees in many fields of study, designed specifically for online learning; scholarships and grants available. Take full control over your study – access support seven days a week, engage with course content from day one, view learning resources 24/7, and log into the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities, and is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students.
Read also; online-college-course-australian-college/
The university was founded in its current form in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology (1889) and College of Advanced Education (1856), combining more than 150 years of teaching and research history. The legislation to establish and name the new University of South Australia was introduced by the Hon Mike Rann MP, Minister of Employment and Further Education.
Under the University’s Act, its original mission was “to preserve, extend and disseminate knowledge through teaching, research, scholarship and consultancy, and to provide educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community”.
UniSA is among the world’s top universities, ranked within the top 300 universities worldwide by the QS World University Ranking and top 15 nationally in research outcomes. In 2015, it was named as one of the world’s best young universities ranked in the world’s top 50 under 50 at #25 by Quacarelli Symonds and #38 by Times Higher Education. It has two Adelaide city centre campuses, two Adelaide metropolitan campuses, and two South Australian regional campuses.
- Study 100% online; There’s no need to come onto campus. All your course content and assessments are fully online. Designed specifically for online learning
- Experience interactive and media-rich course material designed specifically for online learning.
- Support 7 days a week; Get personalised support when you need it – including on weeknights and on weekends.
- Scholarships and grants available; They’ll support you throughout your online studies. Apply for a range of scholarships and grants when you enrol into a UniSA Online degree. Conditions apply – Scholarships.
100% Online Degrees
Read also; online-colleges-australia/
They offer online degree courses under the following fields of study;
- Community Health
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Media
- Human Resource Management
- IT & Data Analytics
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Psychological Science & Sociology