Learning how to deal with change and how to be “change agents” are essential lessons for the managers of the 21st century. The Frostburg State University AASCB-accredited MBA Online focuses on the development of a change perspective, utilizing a generalist foundation with a behavioural emphasis.
Personal growth and development are emphasized in the belief that good management is founded on an awareness of self and the ability to work with others. Frostburg’s Online MBA is the right choice for those who see people as an organization’s most valuable asset and effective process as the key to success.
Designed for both business and non-business majors and full- or part-time students, Frostburg’s MBA will give you a strong foundation in accounting, finance, marketing, human resources and management.
In addition, you will develop your expertise in a variety of areas, such as being an effective team member/collaborator, understanding current technology and future trends, practicing effective communication, approaching challenges and taking risks and developing yourself both professionally and personally.
GetEducated.com has rated FSU’s online MBA among its “Best Buys” in AASCB-accredited MBA programs. Online classes fit busy lives. Each course is offered online in every 7-week session, and you can start the program with any of the six yearly sessions.
- GMAT/GRE waiver is an option for those seeking admission to the MBA program if you have an advanced degree, if your undergraduate GPA is 3.65 or higher, or if you have a 3.25 GPA and two years of management or professional experience gained after college.
- Students must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university and must have taken the GMAT with a minimum score of 450. GRE (Graduate Record Exam) may be substituted for the GMAT test. GRE scores will be converted to equivalent GMAT scores.
- Admission to the program is based on the following formula using your undergraduate GPA (on a 4.0 scale) and your GMAT score: (GPA x 200) + GMAT score >= 1000 or (GPA on last 60 semester credits x 200) + GMAT score >= 1110.
Accreditation & Licensing
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
How to Apply
For enrolment information, please visit the school site.
You may also like Southern Arkansas University Online MBA.