Jacksonville University Online MBA Program, USA
Accelerate Your Career Options with a Master of Business Administration – MBA from Jacksonville University’s Davis College of Business, 100% Online.
Why Choose JU?
- Top Business School Accreditation; The only AACSB-accredited, private business school in all of North Florida and South Georgia.
- Top Ranked; Ranked a Best University by U.S. News & World Report.
- Learn From the Experts; Faculty published authors, research leaders and award-winning academics.
- Quality; Students in their online programs earn the same prestigious diploma as campus-based students.
- Flexibility; With only one course every eight weeks and programs 100% online, you’ll have the flexibility to earn a degree while maintaining career and family commitments.
- Accelerated Program; Complete your MBA in one year by completing two courses per session.
- Convenience; GMAT / GRE waiver available
Jacksonville University (JU) is a private, nonprofit, accredited university located in Jacksonville, Florida. Founded in 1934, their mission is to prepare each student for lifelong success in learning, achieving, leading and serving.
Consistently ranked among America’s best colleges by U.S. News & World Report, JU’s nationally recognized faculty have garnered numerous awards from organizations including the Carnegie Foundation and the American Council on Education.
A business school’s accreditation ensures its programs meet rigorous standards and the degrees it awards will be respected by employers. The JU Davis College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which represents the world’s highest achievement of business schools. AACSB is the internationally recognized standard of excellence in business education. Only 34.2% of all business schools in the United States are accredited by the AACSB.
They have the right Program for you;
NEW! Accelerated Master of Business Administration
If you’re interested in completing your MBA in one year, Jacksonville University now offers an Accelerated MBA degree program to qualified applicants. This intensive program requires the completion of six credit hours per session.
NEW! Master of Business Administration – Management Concentration
Elevate your understanding of responsible leadership, organizational change and strategic human resource management with our new MBA with a concentration in Management.
NEW! Master of Business Administration
Jacksonville University now offers working professionals a traditional, two-year MBA. This in-demand degree focuses on building on your existing business knowledge by expanding your understanding of corporate responsibility, economic optimization and demand analysis.
How to Apply
For more information on requirements, tuition and application procedure, visit their website.